Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

"Mermaid Fantasy"




Good Afternoon To All, Today the cards that I am going to share were created for the sketch challenge at The Stamp Shoppe. The first card is the one that was from the sketch and the second one is just because I had all the materials out and had the image left over, so I put it together right away for in my stash! The only instructions that we had were to use left over scraps to make the card... well I did except for the card stock base! This is the first time I have ever colored a mermaid, I think it went rather well! What do you think?

Material List

Stamps ~ Great Impressions (Front Image) & Stampin' Up (Front & Inside Sentiment)
Designer Paper ~ Carol Wilson fine Arts Inc.
Card Stock ~ Stampin' Up
Nestibilities by Spellbinders ~ Petite Scalloped Circles Small & Large, Petite Ovals Small & Large
Creative Memories ~ Oval Cutter Medium & Large, Circle Cutter Medium
Ribbon ~ Stretchy Out of Stash (The Stamp Shoppe)
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder ~ Bubbles
Half Pearls ~ Recollections (Michael's)
Other Embellishments ~ Dress It Up (The Lighthouse Books & Gifts)

Copic Sketch Markers

Hair ~ E31, E33, & E35
Skin ~ E51 & E53
Make Up ~ YG21, YG23, RV13, & R21
Bikini ~ RV11 & RV13
Scales & Fins ~ R21, YG21, YG23, YG25, B52, B93, & B95
Atyou Spica Glitter Pen ~ 00 (Clear)

As always thanks for stopping by and if you have any questions or comments; please feel free to leave me a message with a way to contact you (email or blog address)!
Happy Creating! Sara



No comments:

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/