Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Saturday, August 21, 2010

"It's The Little Things That Make Life Big"



Good Afternoon Everyone... Today I have some very special cards to share with you! These are from a Learning Swap that we had on The Copic Musketeers Yahoo Group a while back. This first card was sent to a wonderful group member who was nice enough to share her stamp with us, thank you Rhonda for being so generous. The way the swap worked is we each got three images on three different types of paper to see if we like how the paper reacted with our shading and blending techniques. We needed to make one into a card and send it to Rhonda, which I sent this first one to her; and also needed to post one to the group in a specific album for all to see what we created! It was alot of fun and we are planning to continue this sort of swap with other group members who are willing to share there paper, ink, and time! Anyways, I am going to do things a little different today, I will be changing the format of how I list things.

Materials List

Stamps ~ Penny Black (Front Image), Stampin' Up (Sentiments and Envelope Image)
Designer Paper ~ Scraps From My Scrap Tubs
Card Stock ~ Stampin' Up
Ribbon ~ Scraps From My Scrap Bag
Nestibilities by Spellbinders ~ Petite Scalloped Ovals Large, Scalloped Octagons Large, Petite Ovals Large
Creative Memories Corner Rounder
Flowers ~ Iced Got Flowers? (Michael's) 
Recollections ~ Half Pearls (Michael's)
Stampin' Up Ink ~ For the Stippled Sky



Copic Sketch Markers

Skin ~ E51, E53, & E95 (Rosy Cheeks)
Hair ~ E11, E13, & E15
Dresses ~ B00, B01, B02 & C0 / V12, R83, R85, & C0 / Y13, Y15, Y17, & C0
Shoe's ~ C0 & C1
Flowers ~ Y13, Y15,Y17, R83, & R85 / Y13, Y15, Y17, V12, & V15 / B00, B01, B02, BV00, & BV01
Grass & Leaves ~ YG21 & YG23
Shadow ~ C0

As always, thanks for stopping by and if you have any questions or comments; please feel free to leave me a message with a way for me to get in contact with you (email or blog address)! Happy Creating! Sara


No comments:

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/