Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Monday, August 16, 2010

"Dad's Classic Love"


This card was created for The Stamp Shoppe monthly group challenge. Heidi, the owner included the following pieces... image, the designer paper, the hardware, and the leather cord. The image she gave each of us, I am not sure who it is by, but the sentiment on the inside and the envelope are by Stampin' Up. The designer paper, I am not sure of either. The card stock that I used was from Stampin' Up. The eyelets were out of my stash. The Martha Stewart Punch that I used is called Iron Gate or Iron Fence. LOL! I used Frosted Lace Stickles to add a bit of bling without over powering a masculine card. The Copic Sketch Markers that I used are...R46, R85, R89, N1, N6, C7, YG67, & B000. I also used the colorless blender to pull some color back out and make the truck look faded! The Atyou Spica Glitter Pens that I used are 00, 12, & 18. As always, thanks for stopping by and if you have any questions or comments; please feel free to leave me a message and a way to get in contact with you (email or blog address)! Happy Creating! Sara

No comments:

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/