Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Sunday, August 15, 2010

" Sewing From The Heart"


Good Morning to All... I am back with a very special card that I created for a wonderful friend and fellow crafter, Carol Szwajkowski is a talented quilter! If you are interested in taking a peek at what Carol creates you can find her on Facebook or at her Etsy Shop "Quilt From The Heart". I just become friends with her since our move to Wisconsin Rapids. She had given Michael a Thank You Card  for doing some work for her, so I went ahead and created a card just for her, at the time I had very limited images that involved sewing; let alone quilting. But, I found this freebie from Sew Many Cards that I used on the front. The image that is on the envelope is from Stampin' Up. The designer paper is out of my stash. The card stock is from my stash and some from Stampin' Up.The buttons and embroidery floss are out of my goodie stash. LOL! You wouldn't believe me if I told you that I had a huge stash of goodie, now would you? LOL! I used the Classic Scalloped Heart Nestibilities by Spellbinders for the wonderful shape. The punch that I used for the side accents is by Martha Stewart. I also used Star Dust Stickles by Ranger and Recollections Half Pearls to add some bling! The faux stitching was done with my Scor-Pal and Double Score Bug. For added hand drawn detail I used my Micron Black & Purple Pens. Now for the list of Copic Sketch Markers that I used are RV13, RV14, V12, V15, YG11, YG13, N1, & N3. For a bit more of sparkle I added some Atyou Spica Glitter Pen in 00, 01, 02, & 06 to the actual image. As always, thanks for taking the time to read my post; if you have any questions or comments, please feel free to leave me a message, including your email or blog address... so that I can back to you! Happy Creating! Sara

No comments:

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/