Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Sunday, August 15, 2010

"Butterfly Express"



I fell in love with this designer paper, can you believe that? Me paper? LOL, if you know me... I am a paper-aholic! The image stamp is by House Mouse, the sentiment stamp is by Stampin' Up, and the image that is on the envelope is by Hero Arts. The designer paper is by The Paper Studio. The card stock is by Stampin' Up and Wausau Papers. The Nestibilities by Spellbinders that I used on these cards is Classic Rectangle Large. I used my Micron Black Pen to hand draw the outline on all of the cuts out that the Nestibilities made. 



The Spring Punch and the Lacy Flower Punch are by Martha Stewart! I really am enjoying these punches! I am working on collecting more and more of them! The Sponging Technique, was done with Stampin' Up Ink and the ribbon is also by Stampin' Up. The other embellishments that I used are... the butterfly jewels by Darice ~ Finishing Accents, the half pearls by Recollections were both purchased at Michael's, and the dew drops, I purchased online from Cutters Creek. The Copic Sketch Markers that I used to color this image are...

Mouse ~ E11, E13, E15, & R20
Butterfly ~ N3, RV02, RV06, RV09, & V04

The Atyou Spica Glitter Pens that I used to add a bit of sparkle and shine are 00 & 01! As always, thanks for stopping by and if you have any questions or comments; please feel free to leave me a message and a way for me to get in contact with you (email or blog address)! Happy Creating! Sara



No comments:

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/