Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

"Thank You For Serving Our Country"


This wonderful card was inspired by Bob Lieby, he is a member of the "Copic Musketeers Yahoo Group" that I am now a proud Co-Owner of. If you would like to check us out click here. He is a wonderful person who served in the army for 24 years. So I want to "Thank You" once again Bob! This is the first digi stamp image that I have ever used and found that I love them! You can do so much with them... Hmmm... a new obsession? I think that maybe the case! This particular digi image is by Sew Many Cards. The sentiment on the inside and envelope are by Stampin' Up. The designer paper is by The Paper Studio and the card stock is by Stampin' Up. Once again, the Nestibilities by Spellbinders that I have used are Labels 7 and Deckled Rectangle Large. The star punches that I used are by Creative Memories. The embellishment stars are by Darice ~ Self Stick Gems. The sponging technique was done with Stampin' Up ink. The ribbon is out of my stash! LOL! My stash is very large, it is amazing that I can find things in it! LOL! The Copic Sketch Markers that I used are... R27, B28, Y08, YR16, N0, N1, N2, N3, E33, & E37. I also used the Colorless Blender to add texture to the image mimicking feathers. Of course, the sparkle is from the Atyou Spica Glitter Pen, clear 00! As Always thanks for taking the time to stop by and if you have any questions or comments, please feel free to leave them and a way for me to get in contact with you (email or blog address)! Happy Creating! Sara


*** Reminder ***
I am very frugal, I always make more than just one card... helps to keep my stash complete! Just in case I have an emergency and don't have time to make a card!

No comments:

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/