Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

" It's My Party"



As you can see on these birthday cards, I am very frugal! I try my best not to have much scraps left when I am done creating. I try to make as many cards that are similar to have some for my stash! Anyways, this card was inspired by my fellow stamp club member at The Stamp Shoppe, Judy. She is so sweet, always happy, and ready for a good laugh. I thought this card would be fitting for her. The stamp that I used for the image is by House Mouse, their Happy Hoppers Line. The sentiment on the front is by A Muse Artstamps and the sentiment inside is by Hambo Stamps. The designer paper is by Creative Imaginations, the card stock is by Stampin' Up and Wausau Papers. Once again, I used my Nestibilities by Spellbinders for the wonderful shapes. The exact ones that I used are Scalloped Octagons Small and Large. The different ribbons that I used are by Stampin' Up and Offray. The punches are by Martha Stewart and Stampin' Up. The half pearl embellishments are by Recollections. I also used my Micron Black Pen to add the hand drawn lines on the Nestibilities cut outs. The Copic Sketch Markers that I used are...

Bunnies ~ E11, E13, E15, & R20
Plates ~ N1
Shadows ~ N0
Cakes ~ RV02, RV06, Y19, Y21, Y23, E55, & E57
Candles ~ G20, G21, B21, B23, Y19, Y21, Y23, RV02, & RV06
Hats ~ Y19, Y21, Y23, G21, RV02, RV06, E55, & E57

The only Atyou Spica Pen that I used was clear 00.
As always thanks for stopping by and if you have any questions or comments, please feel free to leave them and a way for me to get in contact with you, email or blog address would be wonderful! Happy Creating! Sara



No comments:

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/