Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Sunday, August 15, 2010

"Seed Shooter"


Whoa! Another wonderful challenge card for The Stamp Shoppe! In this challenge Heidi provided the following ingredients...designer paper, some of the card stock, and the ribbon. I really loved making this card... it reminds me so much of summer! The image stamp on the front is by House Mouse, their Happy Hopper's Line, the inside sentiment, the image stamped on the envelope, and on the background piece of card stock are by Stampin' Up. The card stock that I added is from Stampin' Up, also. The Nestibilities by Spellbinders that I used are Classic Rectangles Small & Large and Scalloped Rectangle Large for the perfect shapes. The punch that I used to make the scalloped edge on the bottom is by Stampin' Up. The embellishments that I used are Half Pearls by Recollections that I purchased at Michael's. I also used my trusty ole white gel pen and Micron Black Pen for hand drawn details. The Copic Sketch Markers that I used are...

Bunny ~ E11, E13, E15, & R20
Watermelon ~ G0000, G000, YG05, RV23, RV25, & RV29
Shadow ~ W7

The only Atyou Spica Glitter Pen that I used to add some sparkle to make the watermelon look juicy is 00 (Clear). As always, thanks for stopping by and if you have any questions or comments, please feel free to leave me a message with a way for me to contact you (email or blog address)! Happy Creating! Sara  


No comments:

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/