Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

"Haagen-Daz Birthday Bear"



As you can see I had so much fun making these cards! The template for them, I got from my friend Bob Lieby. This birthday card was inspired by one of my fellow stamp club friends at The Stamp Shoppe, Tammy. She is new to our group and is alot of fun, not to mention she loves her sweets! Anyways, the image stamp is by Whipper Snapper Designs, the sentiment on the card is a two part stamp set by Hambo Stamps, and the images on the envelopes are by Stampin' Up. The designer paper on the first two cards is by Imaginisce. On the last card I did not use any designer paper. I just stamped a background stamp by Stampin' Up which I also used on the envelope. The card stock is by Stampin' Up. The ribbon on the first two cards is by Holiday Inspirations that I purchased at Jo-Ann Fabrics. The ribbon on the last card is by Heidi Grace. I used the Nestibilities by Spellbinders, Petite Oval Large on all of the cards. The flowers are by Iced Got Flowers, purchased from Michael's.




The embellishment half pearls and rhinestones are from Recollections and Darice Finishing Accents that I picked up at Michael's also. The Copic Sketch Markers that I used are...

Bear ~ Y32, Y35, Y38, YR14, E97, W3, & W5
Ice Cream & Cone ~ R00, R29, RV02, RV06, G000, G12, G24, E11, E13, E15, E17, E18, & E53
Shadow ~ N0 & N1

Since of course, I MUST have some sparkly bling... the Atyou Spica Glitter Pens that I used are 00, 01, & 09.
As always thanks for taking the time to stop by and if you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave them for me and a way for me to get in contact with you (email or blog address)! Happy Creating! Sara

 

No comments:

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/