Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Sunday, August 22, 2010

"Flower On The Run To You"



Good Evening To All, I am going to share some cards with you that I created for one of The Copic Musketeers Yahoo Group swaps. This swap was called the Birthstone Color of the Month Swap for July. The birthstone for July is Ruby, so we had to make a card predominantly red and mail it to our partner. The first card is the one that I made for my good friend, Aletha. If you would like to visit her wonderful blog click here. She has experience in many different types of Mixed Media Art. Just let her know that you came from my blog in your comments!

Materials List

Stamps ~ Bugaboo Digital Stamp (Front Image) (If anyone recognizes this freebie image, please leave me a comment... I have been trying very hard to find out who to give credit to!), Stampin' Up (Front Sentiments and Image on the Envelopes), A Muse Artstamps (Inside Sentiment ~ First Card), House Mouse ~ Stampibilities (Inside Sentiment ~ Last Two Cards) 
Designer Paper ~ Scraps from my Scrap Tub
Card Stock ~ Wausau Papers (Metallic Series) & Scraps from my Scrap Tubs
Nestibilities by Spellbinders ~ Classic Heart & Labels One
Sponging Technique ~ Stampin' Up Ink
Ribbon ~ Stampin' Up
Bows ~ Offray Stylish Accents (Michael's)
Punch ~ Creative Memories Corner Rounder
Embellishments ~ Half Pearls by Recollections (Michael's) & Heart Puffy Stickers by Cloud 9 (Fiskar's Sale)



Copic Sketch Markers

Mouse ~ R32, R37, C1, C5, C7, & C8 
Flower ~ R32, R35, R37, Y00, Y02, Y04, YG07, & YG09
Atyou Spica Glitter Pen ~ 00 (Clear)

As always, thanks for stopping by and if you have any questions or comments; please feel free to leave me a message with a way for me to contact you (email or blog address)!
Happy Creating! Sara


No comments:

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/