Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Sunday, August 22, 2010

"Remember, Cherish, & Friendship"



Good Morning To All, Today I will share a few cards that I made for our monthly group get together at The Stamp Shoppe in Schofield, WI. This was one of those wonderful challenges; where Heidi, the owner gave us some materials to use in order to create a card. The items that she gave us were...

Designer Paper
A Metal Ribbon Slide
A Package of Rub-Ons

As I stated in my last post, I am changing the format of how things will look from now on when I post! Hope you all like it!



Material List of My Items

Stamps ~ Northwoods Rubber Stamps Inc. (Front Image), Stampin' Up (Inside Sentiments and Image on Envelope)
Card Stock ~ Stampin' Up
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder ~ Flourish
Half Pearls ~ Recollections (Michael's)
Ribbon ~ Making Memories
Punch ~ Creative Memories Small Square Punch
Stampin' Up Ink ~ Sponging Technique



Copic Sketch Markers

Trees, Ground, Path ~ E34 & E37
Flowers ~ B05, B06, R14, R17, Y06, Y08, YR16, V12, & V15
Grass & Leaves ~ YG07, YG09, YG11, & YG13
Fence ~ C0 & C1
Atyou Spica Glitter Pen ~ 00 (Clear)

As always thanks for stopping by and if you have any questions or comments; please feel free to leave me a message with a way to contact you (email or blog address)!
Happy Creating! Sara

No comments:

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/