Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

"Hugs, Kisses, & Get Well Wishes"


This card was inspired by one of my fellow stamp club friends at The Stamp Shoppe, Barbara. She had surgery and I did NOT have a get well card made ahead... so this is what I came up with for her. The image stamp on the front, the envelope, and the inside sentiment are all by Stampin' Up. The designer paper was out of my scrap tub. The card stock is by Stampin' Up also. The ribbon is out of my stash. LOL! I used my Nestibilities by Spellbinders, Standard Circles Small and Petite Scalloped Circles Small for the wonderful shapes. They are so easy to use, I love them! The Sponging Technique is done with Stampin' Up Ink. The little Dew Drops were purchased from Cutters Creek. The rhinestone flower embellishment on the inside is by Darice Finishing Accents, that I purchased at Michael's. The Copic Sketch Markers that I used are...

Bottle ~ YR21 & YR24
Flowers ~ BV11, BV13, Y15, Y17, YG23, & YG25
Hearts ~ RV11 & RV13

Once again, for some added bling, I used the Atyou Spica Glitter Pen, clear 00.
As always, thanks for taking the time to stop by and if you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave them and a way for me to contact you (email or blog address)! Happy Creating! Sara 

No comments:

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/