Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

" Grand Mothers Day"


This card was inspired by Michael's Grandmother! It was a card that was also made for my monthly stamp club at The Stamp Shoppe in Schofield, WI. The stamp that was used for the image on the front of this card is by Stampington Company. The inside sentiment stamp is by Great Impressions and the stamp on the envelope is by Stampin' Up. The designer paper is by K & Company LLC. The card stock is by Stampin' Up. I used my favorite, Nestibilities by Spellbinders to cut out the wonderful shapes. They are the Deckled Rectangle Small, Large, and the Deckled Mega Rectangle Large.


The Cuttlebug Embossing Folder that I used is Music Notes. The ribbon is also by Stampin' Up and the embellishments are out of my stash! LOL! The Copic Sketch Markers that I used on this wonderful Victorian image are E15, E17, E19, N3, & N6. Of course you all know me, I had to use some sort of bling... It was the Atyou Spica Glitter Pens 00 & 11. As always thanks for taking the time to stop by and if you have any questions or comments, please feel free to leave them and a way for me to get back to you (either email or blog address)! Happy Creating! Sara



No comments:

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/