Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Sunday, August 15, 2010

"The Flowers of Life"


I made this card from materials that were given to me by Heidi, the owner of The Stamp Shoppe in Schofield, WI. She is the founder of the monthly group that I am a part of. She gives each of us two challenges each month, one is from a sketch and we use all of our own materials and the second one is from materials that she provides. This would be the the second challenge. I am not sure who the flower image stamp or inside sentiment are by, she provided them, the designer paper and some of the card stock. The rest of the card stock is by Stampin' Up.  The image stamp on the envelope is by Stampin' Up. The Nestibilities from Spellbinders that I used on this card are Deckled Mega Rectangle Small and Large. The card stock that Heidi provided is the olive green color which she used one of the NEW Tim Holtz Die Cuts on. Heidi also included the ribbon. The sponging was done with Stampin' Up Ink. I did NOT use any copic's on this card! Can you believe it? LOL! I can't! Instead I used the following Atyou Spica Glitter Pens... 03 (Red), 04 (Orange), 05 (Lemon), 06 (Melon), 16 (Buttermilk), & 17 (Mint). As always, thanks for taking the time to stop by, if you have any questions or comments; feel free to leave me a message with a way to get in contact with you (email or blog address)! Happy Creating! Sara  

No comments:

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/