Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

"Spoiled Kitty"



This is one of my favorite images and sentiments from Whipper Snapper Designs. I had so much fun making these cards for my monthly group club meeting at The Stamp Shoppe. For the designer paper, it was out of my scrap tub! The card stock, the image stamp on the envelope, and the ink for the Sponging Technique were all  from Stampin' Up. Of course, I used the Deckled Rectangles Small Nestibilities by Spellbinders for the awesome shapes. For the large circle, I pulled out my old set of shapes and cutters from Creative Memories. I have not used them in a long time! LOL! The ribbon and embellishments were out of my stash. On the kitties nose and the flower pot I used my trusty ole white gel pen. The Copic Sketch Markers that I used are...

Kitty ~ E95, E97, E99, & W7
Flower ~ G21, G24, B41, B45, R20, & R22
Pot ~ R59 & Colorless Blender
Dirt ~ E55 & E57

The Colorless Blender was to pull some color out and add texture to the pot. The Atyou Spica Glitter Pens that I used are 00 (clear), 19 (sand), and 20 (chocolate). As always, thanks for stopping by and if you have any questions or comments; please feel free to leave me a message and a way to contact you (email or blog address)! Happy Creating! Sara



No comments:

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/