Good Morning Everyone! I hope y'all had a wonderful weekend! We sure did! We didn't do anything real spectacular, just pretty much hung around the house, got caught up on some chores, and watched a couple of movies! It is so nice to have some down time!
This creation is for The Latte Lounge July Monthly Challenge! This is Week 4, the final week and the twist is to use Non-Traditional Colors (No Red or Green)! If you haven't been following along... Here is the full challenge as it has progressed over the month...
Christmas/Holiday Theme + Die Cuts or Punches + Snow + Non-Traditional Colors
I thought it would be easy to do the non-traditional colors; but it sure wasn't!!! I hope you will come on over and join us at The Latte Lounge for this awesome challenge! You can create cards with any of the four recipes and still be entered for some awesome prizes. We will be adding Digi Design House, DtsArt, & Stamping With Brenda, to the existing list of sponsors! So that means all together we have NINE sponsors... The Stamping Boutique, In A Scrap Creation, JLJ Designs, Glitterbabe Digi's, Stitchy Bear Stamps, Freshly Brewed Designs, Digi Design House, DtsArt, & Stamping With Brenda. Wowzer... That is a lot of prizes to given away!
As you can see, I used an image from The Stamping Boutique called Chubby Snowman. Isn't he just the cutest? I thought so, I just couldn't resist!
Stamp ~ The Stamping Boutique - Chubby Snowman
Designer Paper ~ Out Of My Stash
Card Stock ~ Wausau Paper 60# (?), Stampin' Up (Marvelous Magenta, Mint Melody, & Orchid Opulence) , & Malmero Perle Blanc 92# (Shimmery White)
Krylon Matte Finish Spray
Nestibilities by Spellbinders ~ Classic Rectangle Small & Large & Scalloped Rectangle Large
Zig 2 Way Glue Pen
Stampin' Up Glitter ~ Dazzling Diamonds
Stampin' Up Flocking ~ Whisper White
Scor Pal / Cutter Bee Bug ~ Single Row
Faux Stitching ~ Purple Micron Pen
Martha Stewart Punch ~ Snowflake Border
Ribbon ~ Stampin' Up (Lovely Lilac) / Bow Easy by Posi Bendr Co,
Half Pearls ~ Recollections by Michael's Stores Inc.
Stickles by Ranger ~ Star Dust
Prisma Colored Pencil Numbers
1059, 1060, 1061, 943, 945, 947, 993, 994, 995, 1007, 1008, 1023, 1086, 913, 920, 1067, 1101, 1102, 1103, 917, & 918
I will be entering this creation into six different challenges...
- The Stamping Boutique Monthly Challenge ~ Use Any TSB Image ~ Deadline Date & Time: Sunday, July 31, 2011 at 11pm CST
- Christmas Inspirations Challenge ~ Any Christmas Themed Project ~ Deadline Date & Time: Sunday, July 31, 2011 at 3pm CST
- Creative Inspirations Challenge #64 ~ Christmas In July ~ Deadline Date & Time: Saturday, July 30, 2011 at 7am CST
- Creative Inspirations Paints Challenge ~ Christmas In July ~ Deadline Date & Time: Saturday, July 30, 2011 at 5pm CST
- 2 Sisters Challenge #49 ~ Anything Goes ~ Deadline Date & Time: Friday, July 29, 2011 at 11am CST
- Designed 2 Delight Challenge ~ Christmas In July ~ Deadline Date & Time: Friday, July 29, 2011 at 11:59pm CST
As always thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions or comments feel free to leave me a message with a way to contact you (email or blog address)!
Have a wonderful week!