Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Thursday, July 21, 2011

"Snowbody Like You"

Good Afternoon Everyone, Again! LOL! This will be my last creation I am going to share today! So you will not hear from me until tomorrow! (Hee-Hee) This is the second creation I made using the "Kissmas & Mistletoe Ippity Set"! You can get all your Ippity Stamp Sets from Aletha J Williams here, Unity Endorsed Ippity Chick!! (I love typing that out! LOL) Here is her official badge...


As you will see, I created my own background paper for the front and inside of my card! (I must warn you, I was having a few issue's with my camera and lighting so... please forgive all the pictures! I was trying to make sure you could see everything, with the silver and white it was a bit difficult!) Okay... on with the show (hee-hee)... the first 3 pictures are all of my pieces that I created before I put my card together!




Material List

Stamps ~ Ippity Stamps by Unity ~ Kissmas & Mistletoe Set
Designer Paper ~ NONE ~ Handmade Instead
Card Stock ~ Malmero Perle Blanc 92# (Shimmery White) & Stampin' Up (Almost Amethyst, Brushed Silver, & Lovely Lilac)
Embossing Buddy by Stampin' Up
Colorbox Metalextra ~ Quick Silver
Versa Mark Stamp Pad
Stampin' Emboss Powder ~ Crystal Clear by Stampin' Up
Heat Gun ~ Stampin' Up
Almost Amethyst & Lovely Lilac Stampin' Up Ink Pads / Inkssentials Blending Tool with Foam Pads
Ribbon ~ Stampin' Up (White & Lovely Lilac) / Bow Easy by Posi Bendr Co.
Half Pearls ~ Recollections by Michael's Stores Inc.
Stickles by Ranger ~ Star Dust


Here is the front of my card, in two different angles because of the lighting problems again! LOL!



Here is the inside of my card, with two different angles with the lighting problems again! LOL! (I vow to get better with this, I promise!!!)



I will be entering this creation into three different challenges...

As always thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions feel free to leave me a message with a way to contact you (email or blog address)!
Have a wonderful rest of the day!
Happy Creating!
Sara

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh just gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out

joy said...

Beautiful card! Love how the snowflakes pop. Thanks for participating in the Creative Belli Challenge.

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/