Good Morning Everyone! Can you believe I am making a morning post? LOL! This does NOT happen very much! I hope your week is off to a good start!
Today's creation is in preparation for Christmas... I know you moaned! (How can she be thinking about Christmas already?) Well... The Latte Lounge's July Monthly Challenge is "Christmas In July" and this is Week 2! Yep, last week the challenge was to create a Christmas Themed Project, now this week we are asking you to make a Christmas Themed Project and Add Die Cuts or Punches to your creation! Doesn't that sound like fun? I thought so! Oh yeah... before I get to my material list... The sponsors that are being added this week are In A Scrap Creation and JLJ Designs!! (FYI... You MUST be a member of The Latte Lounge in order to take part in this challenge!)
Designer Paper ~ Out Of My Stash
Card Stock ~ Cryogen 89# (Image) & Stampin' Up (Chocolate Chip, Garden Green, & Riding Hood Red)
Martha Stewart Punch ~ Holly Border
Stampin' Up Ribbon ~ Real Red / Bow Easy by Posi Bendr Co.
Rhinestones ~ Recollections by Michael's Stores Inc.
Stampin' Up Crystal Effects (Candle Only)
3M Foam Tape (Pop Up Flame)
Copic Sketch Markers
B0000, C00, C1, C3, C5, E13, E15, YG11, YG13, YG17, R27, R43, R46, Y13, & YR68
Atyou Spica Glitter Pen ~ 00 Clear
I will be entering this creation into five different challenges...
- Sweet Sketch Wednesday Challenge ~ (See Sketch Below) ~ Deadline Date & Time: Today, July 12, 2011 at 8pm CST
- Lollipop Crafts Special Summer Challenge ~ Anything Goes ~ Deadline Date & Time: Saturday, July 30, 2011 at 10pm CST
- One Stitch At A Time Challenge ~ Anything Goes ~ Deadline Date & Time: Saturday, July 16, 2011 at 6pm CST
- My Creative Moments Challenge ~ Christmas In July ~ Deadline Date & Time: Friday, July 15, 2011 at 8pm CST
- The Stamping Boutique Monthly Challenge ~ Use Any TSB Image ~ Deadline Date & Time: Sunday, July 31, 2011 at 11pm CST
As always thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions or comments feel free to leave me a message with a way to contact you (email or blog address)!
Have a wonderful day!