Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Thursday, July 21, 2011

"Peace For The Season"

Good Afternoon Everyone, I'm Back! LOL! I decided instead of making y'all wait to get some Holiday Ippity Inspiration going, I would share my creations today! (Aren't you so happy? LOL) I have two different creations to share, so be on the look out for the other post to come! (Hee-Hee)

This creation is using the "Kissmas & Mistletoe Ippity Set"! You can get all your Ippity Stamp Sets from Aletha J Williams here, Unity Endorsed Ippity Chick!! (I love typing that out! LOL) Here is her official badge...


As you will see, I created my own background paper for the front and inside of my card! (I must warn you, I was having a few issue's with my camera and lighting so... please forgive all the pictures! I was trying to make sure you could see everything, with the silver and white it was a bit difficult!) Okay... on with the show (hee-hee)... the first 3 pictures are all of my pieces that I created before I put my card together!





Here you will see the front of my card, all finished...


Material List

Stamps ~ Ippity Stamps by Unity ~ Kissmas & Mistletoe Set
Designer Paper ~ NONE ~ Handmade Instead
Card Stock ~ Malmero Perle Blanc 92# (Shimmery White) & Stampin' Up (Brocade Blue, Brushed Silver, & Night Of Navy)
Embossing Buddy by Stampin' Up
Colorbox Metalextra ~ Quick Silver
Versa Mark Stamp Pad
Stampin' Emboss Powder ~ Crystal Clear by Stampin' Up
Heat Gun ~ Stampin' Up
Garden Green, Real Red, & Close To Cocoa Stampin' Up Ink Pads & Blender Pen (To Color Tree)
Brocade Blue & Night Of Navy Stampin' Up Ink Pads / Inkssentials Blending Tool with Foam Pads
Ribbon ~ Stampin' Up (White & Night Of Navy) / Bow Easy by Posi Bendr Co.
Half Pearls ~ Recollections by Michael's Stores Inc.

Here is the inside all finished...


I will be entering this creation into three different challenges...

As always thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions feel free to leave me a message with a way to contact you (email or blog address)!
Have a wonderful afternoon!
Happy Creating!
Sara

2 comments:

Benzi said...

Love your beautiful snowflake bg...so pretty embossed, too. Great card!! Thanks for playing Tuesday Throwdown again this week.

Robin Parker said...

Love the snowflake designer paper. the ribbon and bow is a fabulous accent. Thanks for sharing on the Belli challenge.

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/