Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Friday, September 3, 2010

"I'm Okay... Really I Am"



Good Afternoon to All, Today the cards that I am going to share with you were created for a swap over at The Copic Musketeers Yahoo Group called "Birthstone Color of the Month ~ August". We were to use green as our dominant color throughout the whole card! This is what I came up with, the first one is what I sent to my fellow musketeer Melanie! We all have had these kinds of days! LOL!

Material List

Stamps ~ Stampin' Up (Front Image and Inside Sentiment) & Touche Rubber Stamps (Envelope)
Designer Paper ~ Karen Foster Designs
Card Stock ~ Stampin' Up (Grass Green, Green Galore, & Gable Green)
Nestabilities by Spellbinders ~ Classic Rectangle Small & Large
Stippled Clouds ~ Bashful Blue Ink by Stampin' Up
Sizzix Emboss Folder by Tim Holtz ~ Small Squares
Top Boss Embossing Ink ~ Stampin' Up
Clear Embossing Powder ~ Stampin' Up
Stampin' Up Square Punch ~ Ribbon Tails in Card Stock
Paper Piercing Tool
Brads ~ Out of My Stash

Copic Sketch Markers

Shell ~ YG63, YG67, YG11, & YG13
Body ~ YG23 & YG25
Ground ~ E31, E33, & E35
Grass ~ YG23 & YG25

Atyou Spica Glitter Pen ~ 00 (Clear) & 06 (Melon)

As always thanks for stopping by and if you have any questions or comments; please feel free to leave me a message with a way to get into contact with you (email or blog address)!
Happy Creating! Sara



No comments:

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/