Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Friday, September 3, 2010

"Dessert Delight"



Good Evening Everyone, The cards that I will be sharing with you are from the CM Sketch Challenge for August over at The Copic Musketeers Yahoo Group. The first card was created for my fellow Musketeers Pat! She was having an awful week; so I thought that this card would cheer her up! The sketch that we used for this challenge is one by Becky Flecks ~ Page Maps.

Material List

Stamps ~ Stampin' Up
Designer Paper ~ Karen Foster Designs
Card Stock ~ Stampin' Up (Creamy Caramel & Chocolate Chip) & Double Mates (Mostly Mauve ~ Vivid & Rich)
Nestibilities by Spellbinder ~ Standard Circles Small & Large
Martha Stewart Punch ~ Double Loop
Ribbon ~ Out of My Stash
Stardust Stickles by Ranger

Copic Sketch Markers

Hair ~ E11 & E13
Skin ~ E51 & E53
Pie Pan, Plate, & Fork ~ C0 & C1
Ice Cream Sundae ~ G12, G14, B000, B00, R29, E13, & E15
Cream Puffs ~ E11 & E13
Donuts ~ E13, E15, & E27
Pie ~ E11, E13, & E15
Cake ~ R89, E27, & R29
Shake ~ R83, R85, B000, & B00

Atyou Spica Glitter Pen ~ 00 (Clear)

As always thanks for stopping by and if you have any questions or comments; please feel free to leave me a message with a way to get in contact with you (email or blog address)! 
Happy Creating! Sara 


No comments:

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/