Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Thursday, October 28, 2010

'Twas The Night Before Christmas


This card is one of two that I made for Operation Write Home for The Copic Musketeers Yahoo Group for the Holiday Season Card Drive. I specifically checked the rules and they do allow you to use glitter glue and Atyou Spica Glitter Pens, as long as it does not rub off! Prior to that, I was under the assumption that you were not to use ANY form of glitter on there cards. It definitely is a wonderful cause to be a part of and volunteer some of your artwork for!

Material List

Stamps ~ Great Impressions (Front Image & Inside Sentiment) & A Muse Artstamps (Front Sentiment)
Designer Paper ~ Out Of My Stash
Card Stock ~ Stampin' Up
Nestibilities by Spellbinders ~ Deckled Rectangle Small & Large
Sponging Technique ~ Stampin' Up Ink (Night of Navy & Going Gray)
Ribbon ~ Celebrate It (Michael's or Jo Ann's)
Stickles by Ranger ~ Star Dust

Copic Sketch Markers

Fence ~ E15
Trees ~ E13, YG09
Chimney's ~ E17, E18, & E19
Windows ~ Y08
Houses ~ B52 & B60 / Ell & E13 / C3
Smoke ~ C5
Snow ~ C00 & C01

Atyou Spica Glitter Pen ~ 00 (Clear)

As always thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions or comments feel free to leave me a message with a way to contact you (email or blog address)! Have a wonderful day!
Happy Creating! Sara

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Another great one! You have been busy. Hope all is well.

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/