Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Saturday, October 30, 2010

"Holder Of Knowledge"


Good Morning To All! This card creation was for The Copic Musketeers Yahoo Group Birthstone Color of the Month Swap (September)! This was my first attempt at a wizard, I think it turned out really well! Michael loves wizards... so I must practice because he would like me to make him a large picture for his office...Yikes! I will really need to practice a lot to be able to make this wizard that size!! But I am determined to try, since he is the one that has helped me get where I am at. I would have never taken the steps necessary to be where I am today in my artwork! Thanks so much Michael, I love you!!
Anyways... enough with the mushy stuff, lets get down to business! LOL!

Material List

Image ~ Dover Publications CD
Designer Paper ~ Velvet Paper & Others From My Stash
Card Stock ~ Stampin' Up
Stampin' Up Small Circle Punch ~ Moons (Only small slices)
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder ~ Swiss Dots (I think is the title)
Micron Pen ~ Black
Regular Sewing Thread ~ Black
Rhinestone Embellishments ~ Darice (Michael's)
Stickles by Ranger ~ Platinum
Perfect Page & Photo Quotes Rub-Ons ~ Cloud 9 Designs

Copic Sketch Markers

Hat & Robe ~ B00, B18, B28, B39, Y08, & Y19
Book ~ E33 & E37
Skin ~ E00, E04, & E30
Eyes ~ G17
Beard ~ C0, C1, & C3
Shadow ~ B00 & Y19
Colorless Blender

Atyou Spica Glitter Pens ~ 00 (Clear), 09 (Sky Blue), 11 (Gold), 19 (Sand), & 20 (Chocolate)

As always thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions or comments feel free to leave me a message with a way to contact you (email or blog address)!
Happy Creating! Sara

No comments:

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/