Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Thursday, October 28, 2010

"Ewe Are Special"


This is the last "Sheepie" card for Grace! I am extremely proud of this card; it made me step outside of my normal embellishment routine, by adding the bead work. I think it turned out very well! What do you think?
Carol told me that she just loved all the different idea's that I came up with for these cards, that made me even more pleased!

Material List

Stamps ~ The Stamp Shoppe Creations (Front Image) & Great Impressions (Inside Sentiment)
Designer Paper ~ Out Of My Stash
Card Stock ~ Stampin' Up & Some Scraps From My Stash
Stampin' Up Flock ~ Whisper White (On the Sheepie to make him fuzzy)
Lace ~ Model Crafts
Nestabilities by Spellbinders ~ Standard Circles Small & Large
Dew Drops ~ Cutters Creek (Online Store)
Beads & Embroidery Floss ~ Out Of My Stash
Silver Hearts ~ Out Of My Stash

Copic Sketch Markers

Sheepie ~ N0, N3,N6, C7, W0, W03, & RV02
Inside Sentiment ~ RV21

As always thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions or comments feel free to leave me a message with a way for me to contact you (email or blog address)! Have a wonderful day!
Happy Creating! Sara

No comments:

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/