Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Friday, October 15, 2010

"Love, Love, Love You"


Good Morning To All, Here is another "Sheepie" card that I created for Gracie. She is such a little doll, I enjoyed making this card. It really made me think outside the box! LOL! Carol is having a hard time holding on to these cards... she wants to give them Gracie, but she knows she can't! She has to wait! LOL! (Hmmm... I wonder if Carol is more in love with them, than Gracie will be... even she LOVES "Sheepie"?) Anyways, I will go ahead give you the materials list in case you ever need to create something like this...

Material List

Stamps ~ The Stamp Shoppe Creations (Image Stamp) & Stampabilities (Inside Sentiment)
Designer Paper ~ Reminisce
Card Stock ~ Stampin' Up, Wausau Papers (Metallic Series)
Nestibilities by Spellbinders ~ Classic Heart
Stampin' Up Flock ~ Whisper White (On Sheepie To Make Him Fuzzy)
Ribbon ~ Stampin' Up
Tsukineko All Purpose Ink ~ White Frost (Over The Red Heart To Make It More Pink) (This is more like a paint than ink.)
Cloud 9 Design ~ Heart Accents
Kaiser Scrapbook ~ Pearls
Copic Airbrush System

Copic Sketch Markers

Airbrushing ~ R29
Sheepie ~ N0, N3, N6, C7, W0, W03, & RV02

As always thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions or comments please feel free to leave me a message with a way to contact you (email or blog address)!
Happy Creating!
Sara

No comments:

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/