Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Monday, October 11, 2010

"Sheepish Halloween"


Good Afternoon To Everyone... The cards that I will be sharing with you in upcoming posts are all Sheepie cards that I made for a friend of mine; Carol, for her granddaughter, Gracie! Gracie is 3 going on 4, next May! Gracie loves her "Sheepie" so that is the reason for all the Sheepie cards, that should explain the title... "Sheepish Halloween"! LOL! I would have never thought a sheep would look so good on a Halloween Card! It really surprised me... I guess they are all right, when they say "Anything Is Possible"!

Material List

Stamps ~ The Stamp Shoppe Creations (Sheep Image) & Stampin' Up (Inside Sentiment)
Designer Paper ~ Doodlebug Design Inc.
Card Stock ~ Stampin' Up
Nestibilities by Spellbinders ~ Pumpkins
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder ~ Spider Web
Stampin' Up Flocking ~ Whisper White (On The Sheep To Make Him Fuzzy)
Stickles by Ranger ~ Star Dust
Ribbon ~ Stampin' Up
Rhinestone Stickers ~ Recollections (Michael's)
Micron Black Pen
Copic Airbrush System

Copic Sketch Markers

Airbrushing On The Pumpkin ~ YR09, YR15, & YG06
Sheep ~ N0, N3, N6, C7, W0, W03, & RV02
Inside Around Sentiment ~ YR09, YR15, YG06, & BV13

As always thanks for stopping by if you have any questions or comments, please feel free to leave me a message with a way for me to contact you (email or blog address)!
Happy Creating! Sara

1 comment:

Karen Hasheck said...

Was so nice to see a comment from you on my blog- hope you are doing well. Sure hope you can come back to club- especially for the holiday gathering and card exchange!!

I haven't been here in awhile- is your blog ever awesome- I am going to send you an email regarding how you made it so awesome!!

Karen

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/