Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Thursday, October 28, 2010

"Happy Birthday Sheepie"


I have a couple more "Sheepie" Cards to share with you that were created for Grace! This one is her birthday card, her birthday isn't until May 2011; but Carol wanted to make sure she had it covered! Such a wonderful Grandma! This card is called a centerfold card, I got this specific template from a wonderful crafting friend of mine, Bob! Thanks Bob for sharing this with me, I just love making these cards!

Material List

Stamps ~ The Stamp Shoppe Creations & Stampin' Up
Designer Paper ~ Creative Imaginations
Card Stock ~ Stampin' Up
Stampin' Up Flocking ~ Whisper White (On the Sheepie... to make him fuzzy)
Nestabilities by Spellbinders ~ Petite Ovals Small
Half Pearl Embellishments ~ Recollections (Michael's)
Star Embellishments ~ Darice Gems (Michael's)
Ribbon ~ Stampin' Up
Flower Embellishments ~ Iced Got Flowers? (Michael's)

Copic Sketch Markers

Sheepie ~ N0, N3, N6, C7, W0, W3, & RV02

Atyou Spica Glitter Pens ~ 02 & 14

As always thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions or comments feel free to leave me a message with a way for me to contact you (email or blog address)! Have a wonderful day!
Happy Creating! Sara

No comments:

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/