Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Thursday, October 28, 2010

"Sheepish Get Well"


Here is another one of the "Sheepie" Cards that I created for Carol, to give to her granddaughter Grace! I really enjoyed created this card, I am not used to making specific cards for someone else, let alone for a little girl! It is really nice to be able to step outside of your normal routine to work out new idea's and try to put them down on paper, like this! Anyways, I hope that you enjoy this card... Onto the material list!

Material List

Stamps ~ The Stamp Shoppe Creations (Front Image) & My Own Little Mind (Inside Sentiment)
Designer Paper ~ Carol Wilson Fine Arts, Inc.
Card Stock ~ Stampin' Up
Ribbon ~ Heidi Grace Designs
Sponging Technique ~ Stampin' Up Ink
Punch ~ Creative Memories Large Square Punch
Half Pearl Embellishments ~ Recollections (Michael's)
Stickles by Ranger ~ Star Dust
Stampin' Up Flocking ~ Whisper White (On the Sheepie)

Copic Sketch Markers

Sheepie ~ N0, N3, N6, C7, W0, W03, & RV02

Atyou Spica Glitter Pens ~ 00, 05, 13, 14, 17, & 18

As always thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions or comments feel free to leave me a message with a way for me to contact you (email or blog address)! Have a wonderful day! 
Happy Creating! Sara 

No comments:

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/