Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Friday, October 29, 2010

"The Protector"


This is a very special card for Michael's son, Christopher's Birthday! Also, this was my first attempt at coloring a dragon! I really like how it turned out. I definitely would make this image bigger the next time I color it. It was very difficult to do the detail work.

Material List

Image ~ Dover Publications CD
Stamps ~ Stampin' Up (Inside Sentiment) & My Own Little Mind (Front Title)
Designer Paper ~ Creating Keepsakes by Sandylion Stickers Designs
Card Stock ~ Stampin' Up
Suede Black Cord ~ Out Of My Stash
Eyelets ~ Stampin' Up
Bead Embellishment ~ Out Of My Stash
Rhinestone Stickers ~ Recollections (Michael's)

Copic Sketch Markers

Dragon ~ B21, B24, B60, B63, & B66
Woman - Dress ~ RV11, RV14, & RV19
Skin ~ E51 & E53
Hair ~ E13, E25, & E27

Atyou Spica Glitter Pen ~ 00 (Clear)

As always thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions or comments feel free to leave me a message with a way to contact you (email or blog address)!
Happy Creating! Sara

No comments:

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/