Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Friday, October 29, 2010

"Circle Of Life"


This card was a very difficult one for me to make; it was for my uncle's family, for his funeral! I wanted to make something special, since he was a special man. I really didn't realize how hard that would be for me to do. But I did it and I am proud that I did. It just felt like the right thing to do!

Material List

Stamps ~ Wood-n-Paper, Ink (Front Image)
Designer Paper ~ Karen Foster Designs
Card Stock ~ Stampin' Up (Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, & Mellow Moss) 
Stickles by Ranger ~ Cinnamon
French Earring Hook ~ Out Of My Stash
Red Feather ~ Out Of My Stash
Jewelry Wire ~ Out Of My Stash

Copic Sketch Markers

Fish ~ YG91, YG93, YG95,  YG97, YG99, & C1 (Colorless Blender)
Dock ~ E33, E35, & E39
Water ~ BG11 & YG11
Sky ~ B0000

Atyou Spica Glitter Pens ~ 00 (Clear)

As always thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions or comments feel free to leave me a message with a way for me to contact you (email or blog address)!
Happy Creating! Sara

No comments:

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/