Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Friday, October 29, 2010

"Fall In Love"


Here is another of my creations that serves double duty! First it was for The Stamp Shoppe Challenge for September and for The Copic Musketeers Yahoo Group Copic Bingo Swap. Heidi, the owner, of The Stamp Shoppe supplied us with the images of the benches. (I actually made two of these cards!) I had a lot of fun making all the leaves, some wear colored with copic markers and some were punched from card stock. 

Material List

Stamps ~ Whiff Of Joy (Bench), Stampin' Up (Pail, Leaves, & Inside Sentiment)
Designer Paper ~ Out Of My Stash
 Card Stock ~ Stampin' Up
Maple Leaf Punch ~ Marvy Uchida
Micron Pens ~ Black & Brown
Stickles by Ranger ~ Platinum & Crystal

Copic Sketch Markers

Bench ~ E11, E13, & E15
Pail ~ W0, W1, & W3
Leaves ~ YR65, YR68, YR23, YR24, Y17, Y19, YG63, & YG67

As always thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions or comments feel free to leave me a message with a way to contact you (email or blog address)!
Happy Creating! Sara

 

No comments:

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/