Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Friday, October 29, 2010

"Thanks A Ton"


This card was so much fun to make! It serves a double purpose, first it was for The Stamp Shoppe Sketch Challenge for September and for my friend Carol, for her daughter. There are some cards that will be coming up that are stocking stuffer's for Christmas! Ssssshhhhh! LOL!

Material List

Stamps ~ The Stamp Shoppe Creations (Front Image & Front Sentiment) & Stampin' Up (Inside Sentiment)
Designer Paper ~ Out Of My Scrap Tubs
Card Stock ~ Stampin' Up and Scraps From My Tubs
Corner Punch ~ Creative Memories Corner Rounder
Circle Punches ~ Creative Memories Large Double Circle Punch
Stampin' Up Square Punch ~ Ribbon Tails
Sponging Technique ~ Stampin' Up Ink (Creamy Caramel)
Stickles by Ranger ~ Platinum

Copic Sketch Markers

Elephant ~ R20, E11, W0, W1, W3, & W7
Peanuts ~ E53, E55, & E57

Atyou Spica Glitter Pen ~ 00 (Clear)

As always thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions or comments feel free to leave me a message and a way to contact you (email or blog address)!
Happy Creating! Sara

No comments:

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/