Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Saturday, November 6, 2010

"Winter Princess"


I love this card, the color scheme is awesome; at least from my point of view! LOL! Anything with purple is perfect! I had so much fun creating that wonderful snowflake embellishment! What do you think... LIKE or DISLIKE? This is another card for my friend Carol, to give to her daughter for Christmas! Sssshhhh!

Material List

Stamps ~ Whiff Of Joy (Front Image) & Stampin' Up (Inside Sentiment)
Designer Paper ~ NRN Designs
Card Stock ~ Stampin' Up
Crystal Effects ~ Stampin' Up
Sugar Sparkly Fluff ~ Our Craft Lounge
Ribbon ~ Holiday Inspirations
Border Punch ~ Stampin' Up
Stampin' Up Ink (Marvelous Magenta For Snowflake)
Half Pearls ~ Recollections
Stickles by Ranger ~ Diamond
Nestabilities by Spellbinders ~ Small Scalloped Octagons & Small Octagons

Copic Sketch Markers

Jacket ~ V01, V04, V05, & V06
Collar & Cuffs ~ C0 & C3
Ear Muffs ~ V01, V04, V05, V06, & C3
Hand Muffler ~ C0 & C3
Skirt ~ V01, V04, V05, & V06
Boots ~ C0, C3, V01, V04, V05, & V06
Hair ~ E25, E29, & E53
Skin ~ E00 & E50
Checks ~ R20

Atyou Spica Glitter Pens ~ 00 (Clear), 12 (Silver), & 13 (Lilac)

As always thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions or comments feel free to leave me a message with a way to contact you (email or blog address)!
Happy Creating! Sara

No comments:

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/