Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Thursday, November 4, 2010

"Good Idea's"




The first card was created for "The Birthstone Color Of The Month Swap" at The Copic Musketeers Yahoo Group for the month of November. I sent it to my friend, Pat! She has a wonderful sense of humor and I just knew she would love it! For the challenge we needed to use orange, yellow, and blue as our main color scheme.

Material List

Stamps ~ Inky Antics (Front Image & Inside Sentiment)
Designer Paper ~ Out Of My Stash
Cardstock ~ Stampin' Up
Nestibilities by Spellbinders ~ Petite Ovals Small & Large
Stickles by Ranger ~ Star Dust
Flowers ~ Iced Got Flowers?
Rhinestone Stickers ~ Recollections

Copic Sketch Markers

Shirt & Slippers ~ YR61, YR65, & YR68
Pants ~ B24, B26, & B28
Hair ~ Y11, Y21, & Y15
Skin ~ E00 & E 50
Make-Up ~ YR61, YR65, & R05

Atyou Spica Glitter Pens ~ 00 (Clear) & 10 (Black)

As always thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions or comments feel free to leave me a message with a way to contact you (email or blog address)!
Happy Creating! Sara



The second card I will be submitting for the Freshly Brewed Challenge , "Anything Goes with Optional Sketch". Come on over and check this challenge out... You have until Tuesday, November 16, 2010!

1 comment:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHA!!!

That is GREAT!!! and totally how I feel after getting hardly any sleep last night. lol ;) I LOVE the sentiment. rofl~!!!

Thanks for playing along at Freshly Brewed Challenges.

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/