Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Monday, November 1, 2010

"Happy Birthday AIR"


After making that wonderful creation for Carol, I decided to make one for my card stash! I really liked how it turned out! You can never have to many cards on hand for those... "Oh no, I forgot days!"

Material List
Stamps ~ The Stamp Shoppe Creations (Front Image) & Stampin' Up (Inside Sentiment)
Designer Paper ~ From My Scrap Tubs
Card Stock ~ Stampin' Up
Ribbon ~ Stampin' Up
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder ~ Swiss Dots
Creative Memories Medium Square Punch
Stickles by Ranger ~ Frosted Lace & Cinnamon
White Gel Pen

Copic Sketch Markers

Airplane Body & Wings ~ B0000, B00, B01, B02, & B04
Helmet ~ W1, W3, & W5
Shirt ~ BG11, BG15, & BG18
Skin ~ E30 & E51
Eyes ~ B02
Hair ~ Y11 & Y21

Atyou Spica Glitter Pen ~ 00 (Clear)

As always thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions or comments feel free to leave me a message with a way to contact you (email or blog address)!
Happy Creating! Sara

 

No comments:

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/