Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Monday, November 1, 2010

"AIR Wesley"


This wonderful creation is for my friend, Carol. She does custom quilting, and this card is for a little boy who will be born soon! She made the custom quilt for the expectant parents and she asked me to make this card for her to send, for his arrival! How exciting! If you would like to see some of her custom quilt creations follow this link to her online store Quilt From The Heart Etsy Shop .

Material List

Stamps ~ The Stamp Shoppe Creations (Front Image) & Stampin' Up (Inside Sentiment)
Designer Paper ~ From My Scrap Tubs
Card Stock ~ Stampin' Up
Ribbon ~ Stampin' Up
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder ~ Swiss Dots
Creative Memories Medium Square Punch
Stickles by Ranger ~ Frosted Lace & Cinnamon
White Gel Pen

Copic Sketch Markers

Airplane Body & Wings ~ B0000, B00, B01, B02, & B04
Helmet ~ W1, W3, & W5
Shirt ~ BG11, BG15, & BG18
Skin ~ E30 & E51
Eyes ~ B02
Hair ~ Y11 & Y21

Atyou Spica Glitter Pen ~ 00 (Clear)

As always thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions or comments feel free to leave me a message with a way to contact you (email or blog address)!
Happy Creating! Sara

No comments:

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/