Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

"Waitin' On Spring"


Good Evening To All! This cute creation is going to serve a duel purpose! The first is for my friend, Carol to add to the collection of cards for her daughter! They are intended to be stocking stuffers, I think it will have to be a pretty big stocking! LOL! The second purpose is for the Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge #77! They have a wonderful sketch again this week! I just had to use it, I am really liking their sketches! I think it will be one of my permanent challenges each week! I am running a bit behind on this creation, Inlinkz closes tonight at 8pm CST. Yikes! I will have to type fast! LOL!

Material List

Stamps ~ Whiff Of Joy (Front Images), My Own Little Mind (Front Sentiment), & Great Impressions (Inside Sentiment)
Designer Paper ~ Oriental Trading Company, Inc.
Card Stock ~ X Press It & Stampin' Up (Only Orange, Green Galore, Pink Passion, & Tempting Turquoise)
Nestabilities by Spellbinders ~ Classic Rectangle Small & Large
Stretchy Ribbon ~ The Stamp Shoppe
Martha Stewart Punch ~ (Not Sure The Exact Name)
Faux Stitching ~ Scor Pal & Cutter Bee Bug
Stampin' Up Write Markers ~ Tempting Turquoise, Pink Passion, Only Orange, & Green Galore)
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder ~ Swiss Dots
Stickles by Ranger ~ Star Dust
Half Pearls ~ Recollections

Copic Sketch Markers

Bench ~ E13, E15, & E17
Hair ~ Y11, Y21, E97, & E99
Skin ~ E50 & E51 Cheeks ~ R20
Dress ~ RV02, RV04, RV06, C00, YR61, YR65, YR68, YG05, YG06, YG07, B01, B02, & B04
Socks & Shoes ~ B02 & B04 / C1 & C3
Flowers ~ RV06, YG07, YR68, & B04

Atyou Spica Glitter Pen ~ 00 (Clear)

As always thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions or comments feel free to leave me a message with a way to contact you (email or blog address)!
Have a wonderful night!
Happy Creating! Sara

6 comments:

Jackie Randolph said...

Oh this is so sweet! I love all the stitching and your beautiful colored image. Thank you for joining us this week at SSW! I do hope you will join us again this next week as it is another fun sketch.

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

You just made it in time! This is just adorable! I love your stitching with the border punch and pearls. Thanks so much for playing at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Deanne :)

Kathie said...

Hi Sara this is just so so pretty, great image, colours and design papers. Please come back next week and join us it's so nice to see new faces.
Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW-Design Team

mulberry station said...

Hi Sara, You must of got this card entered right at the very last. I am sorry I missed it. Your card is adorable. I love your sweet image and all the stitching. Super cute. Thanks for joining us.
Nancy SSW

Cathy Lee said...

Hi, Sara. I love your card. Perfect attention to detail.

Hugz,
Cathy

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous! I love your coloring and all the stitching. Keep it up lady!

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/