Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

"SHOP-aholic"



The first creations is for The Copic Musketeers Yahoo Group Birthstone Color Of The Month Swap (October). We were to use pink, blue, and yellow as our main colors in the creation! This card was made for a wonderful person, Shirley in Australia. She has an awesome sense of humor! I know that she will love it. Sad to say, she probably has not received it yet, though. Hope that she gets it before she checks my blog! The second creations is for my card stash! It is the same except for the inside sentiment, does not have the extra stamp used! I am trying really hard to get all my posts caught up!

Material List

Stamps ~ Inky Antic's (Image & First Sentiment) & Hambo (Second Sentiment On First Card)
Designer Paper ~ Stampin' Up
Card Stock ~ Stampin' Up
Nestabilities by Spellbinders ~ Deckled Rectangle Small & Large
Punch ~ Martha Stewart Punch - Lace
Sponging Technique ~ Stampin' Up Ink
Micron Pen ~ Brown
Flower Embellishments ~ Iced Got Flowers?
Half Pearls ~ Recollections
Stickles by Ranger ~ Cotton Candy

Copic Sketch Markers

Hair ~ Y23, YR23, & E35
Skin ~ E30 & E51
Make-Up ~ B21, B24, & RV13 or RV21
Top ~ RV00, RV11, & RV21 or RV02, RV13, & RV23
Skirt, Buttons, & Bow ~ B21, B24, & B34
Shoes & Belt ~ E55, E57, & E59
Earrings & Buckle ~ Y28
Bags ~ Combination Of All Colors

Atyou Spica Glitter Pens ~ 00 (Clear), 10 (Black), 11 (Gold), 14 (Blossom), & 16 (Buttermilk)

As always thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions or comments feel free to leave me a message with a way to contact you (email or blog address)!
Happy Creating! Sara



I am submitting the second card creation to Lexi's Creations Challenge #26. This specific challenge is "Anything Goes"! This is my second submission, I think it is fun! I have seen so much wonderful artwork there! Come check it out when you have a chance!

3 comments:

Stef H said...

lmao! can my hubby go with him???

hugs :)

Paddington fan said...

Rofl! I love this card and that sentiment!! Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations this time for our 'Anything goes' challenge and good luck, love Jacky x

Patricia St Martin said...

Hi Sara, Nice to talk to you... It has been a while. I love your sentiment... It is wonderful I will send my hubby with yours. Stop by some time.

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/