Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

"Happy Thanksgiving To All"

I wanted to do a quick post to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! I am not sure when my next creation will be, since at the moment I am unable to color! I had a procedure done on Monday and can not stretch or do any repetitive motions with my right side (I am right handed!)! So, until next time... Have a Safe and Happy Thanksgiving! Happy Creating! Sara

1 comment:

Joynana said...

Sara, you are a winner, please contact me with your address so that I can't get your prize out to you.

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/