Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Sunday, November 14, 2010

"Family Dinner Manners"


Good Afternoon Everyone! This is a wonderful creation that is going to be serving a duel purpose today! I created this card around The Copic Musketeers Blog Challenge #5, "Creating Memories with Family and Friends". The only rules to this challenge are to use either a family or friends theme image or sentiment! As you can see I chose family, it just happens to be a bunny family. Is there anything more precious than this? LOL! You have to remember, I am a critter lover! LOL! The second part of the duel purpose is, I used the Mojo Monday Sketch #164 to create the layout. I am also submitting this into there challenge for last week! The cut off time for the challenge is today! I am running a bit behind schedule, I did have the card finished Friday night! I absolutely love sketches to follow, it makes me think outside my normal style. Not to mention, that I will then use products that I just had to have and either used once or not at all! LOL! Come on, you all know what I am talking about! Anyways, enough of that... onto the material list!

Material List

Stamps ~ House Mouse (Front) & Not Sure Who The Inside Sentiment Is By (It is a wood mount stamp, but there is no company name!)
Designer Paper ~ Out Of My Stash
Card Stock ~ Stampin' Up (Blush Blossom) & Double Mates ~ Coffee Bean 2 Sided ~ Vivid & Rich
Distress Inks by Tim Holtz ~ Dried Marigold, Old Paper, & Tattered Rose
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder ~ Not Sure The Exact Name
Ribbon ~ Stampin' Up (Blush Blossom)
Faux Stitching ~ Hole Poker & Mat by Stampin' Up & White Gel Pen
Rub-On (Front Sentiment) ~ Cloud 9 Design
Half Pearls ~ Recollections
Stickles by Ranger ~ Frosted Lace

Copic Sketch Markers

Bunnies ~ E33, E35, E37, E39, & R21 / E13, E15, E17, & 21 / E50, E51, E53, & R21
Table & Stools ~ E31 & E34
Carrots ~ Y16 & YG09
Napkins ~ R12  E93
Shadows ~ E70 & Y11

Atyou Spica Glitter Pen ~ 00 (Clear)

As always thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions or comments feel free to leave me a message with a way for me to contact you (email or blog address)!
Have a wonderful day!
Happy Creating! Sara

No comments:

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/