Good Afternoon Everyone! It's Thursday! Yay! I am so excited because Michael and I are going to the theater this weekend! An actual PLAY, this is new to me! The first play I ever went to was last fall at our local community theater! This is going to be such a treat for me! (I know little things make me ecstatic! Well, growing up on a dairy farm, in rural Wisconsin... there wasn't much time for any social activities! LOL!) Okay, enough about that!
Today I have a creation to share with you that I created for The Stamping Boutique. But I bet you didn't know that The Stamping Boutique now has a group located at Simply Scrapping Crafts! And that isn't the best part... the best part is, we are now having 2 challenges a month over there! The first one starts on the first Wednesday of every month and the second starts on the third Wednesday! They both run until the end of each month! How cool is that? The first challenge that was announced on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 is "Anything Fantasy"! You can use any image that you would like! The second challenge that was announced Wednesday, May 18, 2011 is a "Wedding-ish Theme", which will also run until the end of the month and you can use any image. My creation today is an inspiration for the first challenge! So for more details on these awesome challenges, become a member to Simply Scrapping Crafts Ning Site and a member of The Stamping Boutique Group! We would LOVE to have you join us! (Pssst... Aletha already has some awesome inspiration creations there for the first challenge! So be sure to let her know what you think!) And I will be entering this creation into the Simply Scrapping Crafts Color Challenge (Week 3)! Yep, they have challenges also, so be sure to check them out! And don't be shocked by the other groups that you will find there also! (Pssst... Aletha has Ippity there and Heather has Freshly Brewed Designs there too! Hee-Hee) I did follow a sketch to create this card... it is by Sweet Sketch Wednesday! Arlana has another wonderful sketch this week! (See Below) Okay... now that I have told all the things that I could think of as of this minute, I will continue with the post! LOL!
Stamps ~ The Stamping Boutique - Paisley Mermaid (Image) & Stampin' Up - Retired Cute Converse Set (Sentiment)
Designer Paper ~ Heidi Grace Designs
Card Stock ~ Cryogen 89# (Image), Stampin' Up (Basic Black), & Malmero Perle Blanc 92#
Nestibilities by Spellbinders ~ Classic Oval Large & Beaded Oval
Sponge Technique ~ Memento Tuxedo Blank Ink & ColorBox Metalextra Quick Silver Ink
3M Foam Tape (To Pop Up Image)
Stampin' Up Paper Piercing Set
DMC Floss - Turquoise & Needle
Bernat Envy Fancy Fibers
Ribbon ~ Out Of My Stash / Bow Easy by Posi Bendr Co.
Stampin' Up Scalloped Punch
Half Pearls ~ Recollections by Michael's Stores Inc.
Stickles by Ranger ~ Turquoise
Copic Sketch Markers
B00, B02, B04, RV00, RV02, RV04, Y21, Y23, Y25, & BG10
I will be entering this creation into eight different challenges...
- Sweet Sketch Wednesday #102-43 ~ Deadline Date & Time: Tuesday, May 24, 2011 at 8pm CST
- Simply Scrapping Crafts Color Combo Challenge ~ Week 3 (Blue, Apple Green, Black, & White) ~ Deadline Date: Tuesday, May 31, 2011
- Crafty Creations Challenge ~ Flower, Designer Paper, & Ribbon ~ Deadline Date & Time: Tuesday, May 24, 2011 at 11:59pm CST
- Crafts And Me Challenges #35 ~ Anything Goes (Kraft Optional) ~ Deadline Date & Time: Tuesday, May 24, 2011 at 11am CST
- Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge #53 ~ Anything Goes ~ Deadline Date & Time: Tuesday, May 24, 2011 at 11pm CST
- Truly Scrumptious Challenge #57 ~ Anything Goes ~ Deadline Date & Time: Tuesday, May 31, 2011 at 2pm CST
- A Spoonful Of Sugar Challenge #152 ~ Anything Goes ~ Deadline Date & Time: Monday, May 23, 2011 at 3am CST
- The Stamping Boutique Monthly Challenge ~ Use Any TSB Image ~ Deadline Date & Time: Tuesday, May 31, 2011 at 11pm CST
As always thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions or comments feel free to leave me a message with a way to contact you (email or blog address)!
Have a wonderful day!