Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Friday, May 27, 2011

"Sweet Innocence"

Good Afternoon Everyone! Today is the start of the long Memorial Day weekend, YAY! I am sure most of you have plans, either to travel or stay at home and get things caught up or even maybe have a BBQ! No matter what your plans are please be SAFE! I also want to remind everyone to take a few minutes of silence, to pray and thank all of those soldiers out there that either are not with their families for this holiday or who have served in the past, so we all can be free to do what we like! I know that I personally am very thankful for all that our soldiers have done and will continue to do!!!
This creation is for a friend of mine, Carol... she makes handmade quilts! Her husband's boss and wife just had a little baby girl... Hannah! The colors of the quilt are brown and dark pink, so this is the card that I made for her to give to them! (Did I confuse you? LOL!) This cutie is by the Digi Doodle Shop called "Sleeping Infant"!

Material List

Stamp ~ Digi Doodle Shop - "Sleeping Infant"
Designer Paper ~ Karen Foster Designs
Card Stock ~ Cryogen 89# (Image) & Stampin' Up (Bravo Burgundy, Chocolate Chip, & Pretty In Pink)
Creative Memories Corner Rounder
Ribbon ~ Celebrate It Holiday by Michael's Store's Inc. & Offray / Bow Easy by Posi Bendr Co.
Stickles by Ranger ~ Star Dust

Copic Sketch Markers

E00, E11, E33, E35, E37, RV11, RV13, RV21, RV23, R85, YG09, & W0


I will be entering this creation into five different challenges...
As always thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions or comments feel free to leave me a message with a way to contact you (email or blog address)!
Have a wonderful long weekend!
Happy Creating!
Sara

6 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Adorable card - love it thanks for sharing!!

kaos said...

oh so cute!
wonderful colour combo


Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Purple Frog Challenge!

kaos

Anonymous said...

Just adorable.Lovely colours and love the ribbon and sparkle.Great job with the image.Thanks for joining us at DDSB :D
Lisa x

Karen said...

This is possibly one of my favourite Digi Doodle images you have used! :0)
I love your card so much honey! Thank you so very much for joining us at DDSB this week for our Anything Goes challenge.
Hugs, Karen.xx

dj1952 said...

You did such a awesome with this image and I love pink and brown together. Thanks for joining us at DDSB and we look forward to seeing you soon. Hugs, dj

Karen said...

Great card Sara, thanks for joining us at DDSB.
xx

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/