Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

"The Stamping Boutique's First Ever Dollar Day SALE!!"

Good Morning Everyone! I wanted to let you know about The Stamping Bouique's "Dollar Days SALE"! Yep... You read that correctly!! For ONE DAY ONLY The Stamping Boutique will have a HUGE SALE, ALL items in the "What's New Section" will only be $1! Be sure to stop by today... Tuesday, May 10, 2011 and "Shop 'Til You Drop! (Hee-Hee) The SALE will only last until 11:59pm EST! So be sure to stop in early, so you have plenty of time to shop! I know I will be taking advantage of this sale! LOL!


I hope everyone has a wonderful day!
Happy Creating!
Sara

No comments:

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/