Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

"A Flower For You"

Good Evening To All! The sun is shining, the air is cool here in Wisconsin today! Yay! The bad news is the wind is blowing and the pollen is just floating around! (Can you all say "Acheew" with me! LOL!) But, my creation today will bring a smile to your face and NOT a tickle to your nose! (Hee-Hee) I created this card for the Get Hippity With Ippity Blog! (I admit... I am a bit late with this one; but I am getting caught up! Aletha is awesome and very forgiving! Thank Goodness!!) The Ippity Set by Unity that I used is "Now & Always", I just LOVE it! There are so many possibilities when creating with this set! (See Below) Also, I am giving this beauty a second title of "CMIT Featured Designer Challenge", so I that I can be eligible for there wonderful monthly prize drawing! Be sure to check it out!


Material List

Stamps ~ Ippity by Unity - Now & Always (Images and Sentiment)
Designer Paper ~ Karen Foster Design
Card Stock ~ Cryogen 89# (Images), Stampin' Up (Early Espresso, Pretty In Pink, & Rich Razzleberry), & Malmero Perle Blanc 92#

Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Scissors (To Cut Images Out)
Exacto Knife (For The Tight Area's On The Butterflies)
3M Foam Tape (To Pop Up Images)
Gems by Darice
Stickles by Ranger ~ Crystal


Copic Sketch Markers

RV63, RV66, RV69, YG11, YG13, YG17, R81, R83, & R85


I will be submitting this creation into eight different challenges...
As always thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions or comments feel free to leave me a message with a way to contact you (email or blog address)!
Have a wonderful evening!
Happy Creating!
Sara

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful project, thank you so much for joining us at Clear It Out

The Mama Monkey said...

For sure, I am NOT allergic to this beauty!! Love it!

Thank you so much for playing at Use It Tuesday!!

Chrissy said...

Beautiful creations..really lovely.

Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

Luv CHRISSYxx

Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

Michelle said...

Hi

Wow, you have been busy. Such a selection of beautiful cards.

I love the added glitter.

Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

Michelle :-)

Stef H said...

oh you are definitely a glitterbabe on these! these are gorgeous!

hugs :)

Lisa Jane said...

what pretty sparkly cards
Thanks for linking up to make it monday and BTC&G
Lisa x
Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.

Bastelkueken`s Kreative Welt aus Alsdorf said...

Wow - pretty cards you made - so wonderful...

Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Stamps Friends.

Nice greetings
Anja

Patricia St Martin said...

Beautiful job Sara. I miss you also. Glad you stopped by. We are all so busy. Your card is really neat I do not remember if you said what kind if card it was but I like the way it was made. I love all your glitter and your flower is so pretty.
Hugs...

Maria Matter said...

so pretty Sara! love your design & all the glitter!
hugs & blessings!

Lynette said...

So beautiful! I like it all, but I love the sparkle! :) Thanks for playing in the CMIT challenge!

Rachel B said...

Fabulous coloring and I love all that glitz! Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out!

Kirei na Kami said...

What a lovely creation!!! I love the soft, muted colors and that gorgeous blossom taking center stage:) You are going to make one lucky person very happy when this beauty arrives in their mailbox!

Hugs!!
Carolyn

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

So pretty!

Sharon Caudle said...

Beautiful card! Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly and hope to see you back again soon!
hugs, Sharon

Anonymous said...

Hi Sara - I love your flower! OK I've been watching in awe as you keep posting more and more amazing stuff - where do you find the time??? I popped by the new web site (love the idea) and WOW - do you ever sleep anymore!!! Sending you big hugs, love your stuff.

Marge said...

Very pretty with all your layers and glittery goodness! Thanks for joining us in the CMIT Challenge!

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/