Good Evening To All! The sun is shining, the air is cool here in Wisconsin today! Yay! The bad news is the wind is blowing and the pollen is just floating around! (Can you all say "Acheew" with me! LOL!) But, my creation today will bring a smile to your face and NOT a tickle to your nose! (Hee-Hee) I created this card for the Get Hippity With Ippity Blog! (I admit... I am a bit late with this one; but I am getting caught up! Aletha is awesome and very forgiving! Thank Goodness!!) The Ippity Set by Unity that I used is "Now & Always", I just LOVE it! There are so many possibilities when creating with this set! (See Below) Also, I am giving this beauty a second title of "CMIT Featured Designer Challenge", so I that I can be eligible for there wonderful monthly prize drawing! Be sure to check it out!
Stamps ~ Ippity by Unity - Now & Always (Images and Sentiment)
Designer Paper ~ Karen Foster Design
Card Stock ~ Cryogen 89# (Images), Stampin' Up (Early Espresso, Pretty In Pink, & Rich Razzleberry), & Malmero Perle Blanc 92#
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Scissors (To Cut Images Out)
Exacto Knife (For The Tight Area's On The Butterflies)
3M Foam Tape (To Pop Up Images)
Gems by Darice
Stickles by Ranger ~ Crystal
Copic Sketch Markers
RV63, RV66, RV69, YG11, YG13, YG17, R81, R83, & R85
I will be submitting this creation into eight different challenges...
- A Spoonful of Sugar # 152 - Anything Goes - Deadline Date & Time: Monday, May 23, 2011 at 3am CST
- Clear It Out ~ Color Mediums ~ Deadline Date & Time: Tuesday, May 31, 2011 at 1pm CST
- Paper Take Weekly ~ Bloom & Grow ~ Deadline Date: Monday, May 23, 2011
- Use It Tuesday ~ Bling ~ Deadline Date & Time: Saturday, May 21, 2011 at 2am CST
- Creative Stamp Friends #25 ~ Favorite Colors ~ Deadline Date & Time: Sunday, May 29, 2011 at 4am
- Make It Monday ~ #37 ~ Anything Goes ~ Deadline Date & Time: Sunday, May 22, 2011 at 5am CST
- By The Cute And Girly ~ Anything Goes ~ Deadline Date: Tuesday, May 31, 2011
- Creating Memories In Time ~ Mother's Day ~ Deadline Date: Tuesday, May 31, 2011
As always thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions or comments feel free to leave me a message with a way to contact you (email or blog address)!
Have a wonderful evening!