Good Sunday Afternoon To All! Today I have very, very exciting NEWS to share with you! Okay, Are you ready for it? (Hee-Hee) My fiance, Michael and I have started our own site! It has been a work in progress for about 3 months, as we both have been working at it in our spare time! Let me give you a few details about it... Our intent with this new site is to have a wealth of knowledge in the form of Tutorials, information on wonderful Causes, the latest news that is happening around the Paper Crafting Community, and of course, Challenges all in one stop! How cool is that? If you are interested in having some of your site/blog's events, charities, or informational tutorials listed... please feel free to read the directions of how to get it listed on each of specific tabs! Now, you probably are wondering... "Well is she going to tell us where to find it?" Our site is called "Paper Creations Ink" and our web address is www.PaperCreationsInk.com. We would LOVE for you to stop by and say "Hi"! We look forward to seeing your wonderful creations too!!
Okay, now for my inspiration creation for our first challenge! The first challenge is a Sketch Challenge, the sketch was inspired by Aletha J. Williams work of art! (See Sketch Below)
Designer Paper ~ Reminisce & Moxxie
Card Stock ~ Cryogen 89# (Image) & Stampin' Up (Brocade Blue, Chocolate Chip, & Night Of Navy)
Creative Memories Corner Rounder
Ribbon ~ Stampin' Up - Bravo Burgundy
Stampin' Up Paper Piercer Set
Baker's Twine ~ Stampin' Up - Early Espresso & Needle
Fancy Fibers ~ Out Of My Stash
Making Memories Tag Rings & Brocade Blue Card Stock by Stampin' Up
Rhinestones ~ Recollections by Michael's Stores Inc.
Horse Shoe Charms ~ Out Of My Stash
Stickles by Ranger ~ Diamond
DMC Floss ~ Variegated Blue - Out Of My Stash
Copic Sketch Markers
B91, B93, B95, B97, C1, C2, C3, C5, C7, C8, E00, E11, E13, E15, R21, R35, R37, R39, W0, & W1
Above is the up close picture of the image and down below is the inside of my creation!
I will entering this creation into nine different challenges...
- Creative Cowgirls Challenge Blog ~ Anything Goes ~ Deadline Date: Saturday, May 21, 2011
- Creative Inspirations Challenge #59 ~ Glitzy & Bling ~ Deadline Date & Time: Saturday, May 21, 2011 at 10am
- The Emerald Faerie Garden Challenges #1 ~ Anything Goes ~ Deadline Date & Time: Tuesday, May 31, 2011 at 5pm CST
- One Stitch At A Time Challenge #62 ~ Anything Goes ~ Deadline Date & Time: Saturday, May 21, 2011 at 7pm CST
- Pile It On Challenge ~ Boys And Girls Come Out To Play ~ Deadline Date & Time: Saturday, May 21, 2011 at 11:59pm CST
- Scrappy Frogs Challenge ~ Anything Goes ~ Deadline Date & Time: Saturday, May 21, 2011 at 11:59pm CST
- Sparkles Forum Challenges #11 ~ Recipe (2 papers, 1 ribbon or bow, 2 embellishments) ~ Deadline Date & Time: ????
- Stamping Vacation ~ Animal Applause Challenge - Use Any Animal From The Forest ~ Deadline Date & Time: Wednesday, June 15, 2011 at 11:59pm CST
- The Stamping Boutique Monthly Challenge ~ Use Any TSB Image~ Deadline Date & Time: Tuesday, May 31, 2011 at 11:00pm CST
As always thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions or comments feel free to leave me a message with a way to contact you (email or blog address)!
Have a wonderful Sunday!