Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

"Relax... It's Your Day"

Good Afternoon Everyone! It is... ummm... Wednesday? Yep, that is how my week is going! LOL! We are midway through the week! Whew! It seems like this week is flying by and wow, I still have lots to do! How is your week going?

Today's creation was created for The Latte Lounges NEW May Month Long Challenge! That's right, we are changing things up at The Latte Lounge! It is very exciting, I will give you some of the details. Each week we will have ONE challenge; but it has a bit of a twist to it! So be sure to stop in and check out each week what the twist is! The challenges will run for the whole month and then at the end of the month, LOTS of prizes will be given out! So for the first week challenge... The theme is "Mother's Day or Other Special Woman In Our Lives!" This weeks challenge is to create a card for that Special Woman! Then next week there will another challenge! I know what it is, but I have been sworn to secrecy... so I can't share that with you, YET! (Hee-Hee)

My inspiration creation is below! The image is by The Stamping Boutique called "Princess Jennifer Latte Bubble Bath"! Don't you think that any WOMAN would love to receive this beauty?


Material List

Stamps ~ The Stamping Boutique - Princess Jennifer Latte Bubble Bath (Image) & A Muse Artstamps (Sentiment)
Designer Paper ~ Creative Memories
Card Stock ~ Cryogen 89# (Image) & Stampin' Up (Basic Black & Pumpkin Pie)
Creative Memories Corner Rounder
Sponge Technique ~ Stampin' Up Ink (Rose Red)
Lace ~ Out Of My Stash
Scor Pal Tape 1/8" (To Adhere Lace)
Ribbon ~ Stampin' Up (Basic Black) / Bow Easy by Posi Bendr Co.
Stickles by Ranger ~ Star Dust (My Favorite)
Stampin' Up Crystal Effects (Only On Bathtub)
Needle & White Thread (To Make Handmade Lace Flower - My Last Little Scrap Is Used Up)
Rhinestone ~ Crystal Cluster by Mark Richards (Cut Apart - I Am Very Frugal... LOL!)
2 Small Black Bows Inside ~ Stylish Accents by Offray

Copic Sketch Markers

R81, R85, R89, E00, E21, C0, C1, C3, C5, C7, C9, B0000, & B000


I will be submitting this creation into four different challenges!
As always thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions or comments feel free to leave me a message with a way to contact you (email or blog address)!
Have a wonderful day!
Happy Creating!
Sara

5 comments:

Rachel B said...

I love all that trim and fabulous bow! Thanks for playing along with us at Clear It Out.

JLJ Designs said...

Beautiful card! I love the lace and bubbly paper.

Jen

Patricia St Martin said...

WOW!!! Sara all that wonderful lace around your card, it is so pretty. Just love your card did a stunning job. Miss you.

ddazzled71 said...

What a fabulous and fun card. Your embellishing is just beautiful and I wish I was soaking in that tub myself. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Party Time Tuesdays. I hope you will join us again soon.

Danie - PTT Design Team.

Unknown said...

this is so cute, thanks so much for playing with Clear it Out.

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/