Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Friday, May 13, 2011

"Attention Sunshine"

I am redoing this blog post... it was lost due to Blogger's Issue!

Good Morning Everyone! I hope y'all are getting ready for the upcoming weekend! I sure am! I have some projects left on my to do list, but it sure is looking alot better than it did! LOL! Sometimes I wonder if we ever truly get caught up? Do you? Anyways, on with the show... I know you have places to go, people to see, and things to do! LOL!

This creation was created for Freshly Brewed Designs! It was a card kit that I purchased from Heather... to bring about the excitement of her NEW Summer Line of Rubber Stamps! Aren't they adorable? I think so, these are called "Summer Accessories" (you can find it under the cling mount red rubber). I can vouch for the stamps, wonderful deep etched red rubber, and they stamp out like a dream. So no worries when purchasing them from Freshly Brewed Designs. Be sure to stop in and see the whole line! I bet there will be some that you just have to have! I know I did! LOL!


Material List

Stamps ~ Freshly Brewed Designs - Beach Accessories (Images), Hambo & Great Impressions (Sentiments)
Designer Paper ~ From Heather's Card That I purchased
Card Stock ~ Cryogen 89# (Images), Stampin' Up (Summer Sun, Close To Cocoa, Green Galore, Positively Pink, & Tempting Turquoise), & Malmero Perle Blanc 92#
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Exacto Knife (To Cut Images Out)
Fiskars Hand Punch 1/16" Dot
Hemp Twine ~ From Kit
Scotch Tape
3M Foam Tape (To Pop Up Images)
Buttons ~ From Kit
Stickles by Ranger ~ Star Dust (My Favorite)
Clear Dew Drops ~ From Kit

Copic Sketch Markers

Y11, Y15, Y17, V11, V13, V17, RV02, RV06, RV09, BG02, BG05, BG07, E30, E33, E35, C3, C5, & R29


I will be entering this creation into seven different challenges...
As always thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions or comments feel free to leave me a message with a way to contact you (email or blog address)!
Have a wonderful day!
Happy Creating!
Sara

8 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

wonderful summery card - love all the different images and the fab colours
Thanks for linking up to Make it Monday thi week
Lisa x

Claire said...

What a fun card, I love the way you combined all the stamps. Thanks for joining us at LIIU and good luck
Claire xx

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi there Sara. Sweet card lots of colours .thanks for sharing and linking to Make it Monday

Joynana said...

Sara, lovely card. The images are soo sweet. You are such a busy crafter. Yes, blogger lost some of my comments that were left on my blog. I doubt I will ever find them again.

Mary J said...

Yum! Love your card - great layout!

Thx for linking up to the Make It Monday party!

Mary J x

darling Ho said...

Funny design!! So Bright.
Thanks for sharing it at CCH. ~hugs~darling Ho~

Joan Ottevanger said...

Great card.Thanks for playing at Karen's Doodles NL

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Karen's Doodles are digi's :)))

Lovely summery card with lovely stamps.

Liefs, Karen's Doodles NL!

Renata

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/