Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

"Hoppy Fliers"






This is another form of a RAK called Sunshine RAK that we have over at Copic Crafter's. These are cards that are made for someone whom is ill, having surgery, or just a really rough time. This card in particular was created for a lady whom had knee surgery. I thought it was a wonderful get well type card! The image on the front is another stamp by House Mouse - Happy Hopper's Line and the inside sentiment is by Stampin' Up. The cardstock, ribbon, and sponged ink on the edges and sky are by Stampin' Up also. I used my favorite corner rounder by Creative Memories on all the corners. The designer paper is out of my stash! LOL! The cute little flowers are by Iced Got Flowers? and the Recollections half pearls are from Michael's. Now the part that all of you have been waiting for...The Copic Marker combination that I used...

Bunnies - C1, C5, C7, & R20
E31, E33, E35, & R20
N1, N2, N3, & R20
Grass, Ground, & Flowers - E34,YG11, YG13, Y04, B00, & B12

On this card, I used several Atyou Spica Glitter Pens...00, 17, &18.

As always thanks for taking the time to stop by and if you have any questions or comments; feel free to leave me a message including your email or blog, so I can get back to you!

Happy Creating!
Sara

No comments:

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/