Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

"Happy Pops to You"


I am back with more of my creative thoughts! This birthday card was inspired by Marie; one of the ladies in The Stamp Shoppe Club. The reason I chose this image from House Mouse for her is because she's so sweet! I love just sittin' and chatting with her. The inside sentiment stamps are by A Muse Artstamps and Stampin' Up. The cardstock and ribbon is from Stampin' Up also. The designer paper is out of my stash. LOL! For the shape of all the papers; I used the Large Deckled Rectangle from Nestabilities by Spellbinders. The ink for the sponging is from Stampin' Up. To add a bit of bling, I used some self stick gems. I am not sure who these were by; but I did get them at Michael's. Now for the Copic Marker combination that I used...

Bunny - E31, E33, E35, & R20
Pops - C0, Y04, Y38, B24, FV2, R29, YG17, B0000

The Atyou Spica Glitter Pens that I used are 00, 01, & 09. As always, thanks for taking the time to stop by and if you have any questions or comments feel free to leave me a message; including your email or blog, so I can get back to you!

Happy Creating!
Sara



No comments:

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/