Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

"Bird Watching"



One more Spring inspired card! The image stamp is by House Mouse, the inside sentiment stamp is by Great Impressions, and the Butterfly on the envelope is by Stampin' Up. The designer paper is by Paper Pizazz. The cardstock, ribbon, and ink used for sponging are all by Stampin' Up. Now I used different Nestabilities by Spellbinder's on each of these cards...Small Classic Rectangle and Large Deckled Rectangle on the first one and on the second one Small Octagon and Large Scalloped Octagon. For the hand drawn detail lines, the Micron Purple Pen. The Copic Marker combination that I used is...

Mouse - E11, E13, E15, & R20
Flower - YG91, YG93, Y19,V91, V93, & V95
Hummingbird - YG91, YG93, V91, V93, V95, N3, & W1

The Atyou Spica Glitter Pens that I used to add a bit of bling are... 00, 01, 13, 14, 16, & 17. As always, thank for stopping by to see my latest creation! If you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave me a message including your email or blog; so I can get back to you! Have a wonderful, creative day!

Happy Creating!
Sara


No comments:

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/